i found a free version to read on the internet & i am rereading it again just because
and shipping jase and samantha
somehow i can't remember if they had a happy ending
or if they had an ending at all
or if they got married, like george said they would--
“Is Jase already going to marry you?"
I start coughing again. "Uh. No. No, George. I'm only seventeen." As if that's the only reason we aren't engaged.
"I'm this many," George holds up four slightly grubby fingers. "Jase is seventeen and a half. You could. Then you could live in here with him. And have a big family."
Jase strides back into the room, of course, midway through this proposition. "George. Beat it. Discovery Channel is on."
George backs out of the room, but not before saying, "His bed's really comfortable. And he never pees in it."
The door closes and we both start laughing.”
--or if george ever grew up to be successful and find himself a
beautiful nice funny attractive unselfish wonderful fantastic amazing awesome epic lovable adorable cute sweet girl
like jase did
in an alternate universe i would be that girl
a mary sue
but you said that alternate universes are other places having
hardcore opposite-day
and i imagine an alternate universe where jase doesn't have sam
and she is so lonely without the boy she met on the roof
the boy next door,
prince charming
who just comes over and around and just says--
“Hey, he says again, sitting down next to me as though he knows me well. “Need rescuing?”
--and who has a protective sister who'd say--
“You and Jase seeing each other?”
“Friends.”
“Don’t hurt him. He’s the nicest guy on the planet.”
“You can't do this. You have to give me a chance to fix whatever it is I've done. What have I done?”
WUT???
ReplyDeletewhat wut? 'my life next door' is one of my fav books right now. omg jasexsam <33333333333333333
Delete