Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Background Info. {Personal Life Edition}

Some random things. This post will (probably) be heavily referenced in the future.

Okay....... (This section will probably be impossibly long and horrid to read.)

1.  +Theresa Kuei made her own cute word language. Albeit (HAHAHA +Chuang Alex IM BEING WORDLY WISE) having very limited vocabulary. Sorry but it's true. This includes: "wot!" and  "paha" among others.

Side note: "wot!" is a very harsh thing to say and makes you sound 1000x meaner (if used online) than if you were to say "what!" Yeah. ikr.

2. +Nina Low makes lots of cute sounds that she should eventually record and publish on the Internet under a Creative Commons license so that everyone can download them when they need special sound effects for their guinea pig/hamster videos. >.< Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TobwGemtUg0

:D

3. Using a z to take the place of an s makes me sound 10000x cooler, but not you, because you would sound like a copycat. Of course, it's bad to be a copycat, but if you can pull off being a Copykitty then props to you. <3 (not really, everyone can use zzs of course :).) Also, this does not work when saying please. 'pls' sounds cooler and more British than 'plz', and British stuff is cooler. More in #4. Some examples include: "iz" = "is," and "stuffz" = "stuffs". Yeah, I know that stuff in itself is plural/noncountable. Agh which is it?!

Side note: why would we say "a z" but then say "an s"?? It's not like 's' is a vowel...... T_T ENGLISH GRAMMARRRRRRRR

+Theresa Kuei with your Grammar-naziness please help

4. British stuff is cooler. The Union Jack is really pretty and geometric and just cool in general. I like using 'ou' when most people use 'o' (ONLY IN APPROPRIATE SITUATIONS, pls). Like, "color" = "colour", and the latter just sounds wayyy more sophisticated. And also: "movie theatre." I like that. I like that a lot.

Side note: All flags are geometric, of course, except for, like, the flag of Mexico and the ones like that, as well as many state flags (USA), such as NEW YORK's which has Lady Justice weighing truth or whatever and the other woman on it. Like, I meant that the Union Jack is very geometric but also incredibly gorgeous. (No. Only with the right colours, like when everything is darkened for putting it on products. Not kidding. All Union Jacks used for clothes, etc. are darkened/dimmed. It makes it look more epic. :3 HAHAH no one noticed that I wrote "colours".)

5. BuzzFeed is my favorite website. Well, it's my favorite website on which to gain information. I go on Google+ all the time to gain information, but Google in itself is a service. And Goodreads is also a service. (both are free.) BuzzFeed.... mmm, it's NOT a service. So yay. Arguably I also like SparkLife but....... nah. I've been more into BF recently. :)

So those are 5 items of Background Info! This is probably just a post of randomness and might be a series that I might do. :D Yay!

1 comment:

  1. because when you say it out loud it's s = "ess" and z = "zee" and "ess" starts with a vowel and anywayZ it's really hard to say "a s" but when you're at a spelling bee you still do it.. you don't go "h-an-s" PAHA hans from frozen.. wot am i talking about

    ReplyDelete