Khan Academy is all right I guess, I've really been trying hard to achieve 'mastery'. I was really good before they changed the ENTIRE WEBSITE LAYOUT AND EVERYTHING.Thankfully, I didn't realllllllly lose my progress, but.............. 'proficient' doesn't mean anything anymore. Oh well. That was the one word that Khan Academy really taught me lol.
Anyhoo, I was doing it before midterms, (Two weeks ago? Give me a break guys) and I saw a number of interesting, eyebrow-raising, and otherwise funny and not-so-funny things that happened. >.<
So first of all, Spongebob makes his debut appearance. Yay!
I don't know if you can see clearly.... if you can't, here's a life hack you simply MUST know (simply must, dahling. simply must.): Ctrl+ is zoom in, Ctrl- is zoom out. :D
I just saved your day (JUST KIDDING)
Next, Khan Academy decided to venture into the fantasy world. Guess they weren't careful enough about what they invented cause--
WHO IS ADRIANO AND WHAT IS HIS WEBSITE OMIGOSH I NEED THIS I NEED THIS NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, so the *new* Khan Academy has these 'levels of mastery.' It's kind of weird cause it made me do all my three digit subtraction again. THREE DIGIT SUBTRACTION IS HARD, OKAY? Don't make me do it again, sob sob.....
Cough. Cough. Cough. Moving on....
Hello, hexagon. How are you feeling today?
[Insert creepy face gif] Lol.
Anywayz.
Also, (and this is one of my favorite sayings nowadays. TEE HEE. >.<) this happened:
Light grey is like level negative infinity. Dark blue is mastery. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE THIS.... because KA usually doesn't let you 'skip' levels. Guess I was too pro :P
bai :)
No comments:
Post a Comment