Thursday, November 21, 2013

SPARKNOTES AND SPARKLIFE IS TOO ADDICTING

I love Sparknotes. Don't get me wrong. It's amazing for great little things like "OH YEAH THERE'S A POP QUIZ ON ANIMAL FARM CHAPTER NINE TOMORROW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S 11:59 PM" 

Ahem. However..... Sparknotes has an equally amazing thing known as................ SPARKLIFE.

Ahh! It's its (hahhahahahaaha Mr. Morrison) Mr. Hyde counterpart to its extremely tame Dr. Jekyll (Let's study Shakespeare, shall we?) Like, I know that Sparknotes is often used by people for last minute studying (ahem.) However, it can also help greatly with midterms and whatnot.

Sparklife is much the same.

Hahahaaa NOT. First of all, there are all the advice columns: "Dear Auntie Sparknotes", "Ask Jono" , etc. THEN there are cute little posts like these.

AHHH! I just found this post. UGHHHHHH. I did not attempt NaNo except for a brief period of time on the seventeenth and eighteenth just because I was soo insanely bored, lol, but I only got around a thousand words, despite CERTAIN people on some of the online writers' communities I belong to pressuring me :P

In my defense, they called me Diana. :)

Okay.....

I just, like spent an hour on this. SERIOUSLY. I WANT MY HOUR BACK, SPARKLIFE.

I just watched

at this recommendation.

I'M DONE OMG. (lol quote from a letterwriter to Auntie Sparknotes)

No comments:

Post a Comment